Madness Hunt Madness Hunt

nice job!

i only have one complaint. The heads of the madness guys should be lower on their shoulders, to where they look like they are hunching over. But other than that it was good.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Thank you. I'm glad that this actually gets a GOOD review. People should say more of the kind of stuff you did here, LOTS more. More people disliked this than I thought. Anyway, thanks again.

Go Bulbasaur!! Go Bulbasaur!!

not a bad comment

the animation was frikkin' awesome... it just had absolutley no point what so ever

Waterlollies Waterlollies

karma :)

i love it!!!!!! I like the backgrounds. very detailed. very amazing.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Awesome game!!!

and for everyone who thinks they can't beat level 11 because they have a mac keyboard the answer is SQUARE. i really hate giving anyone anwsers but that is just sad people

MusiMimic MusiMimic

it's cool and all but...

it goes way to slow, maybe you should of had different levels of difficulty or speed, sorry dude, but it takes five minutes just to get through the first three rounds.

mattcan responds:

I'll probably do a second version that speeds it up... The current speed has a lot to do with syncing up the light up of the instruments and the audio, b/c there was an issue in development where the music played WAY too long after the light went off and it caused nasty audio overlap. The current game speed was my solution.

Lovely elevator music Lovely elevator music

This song is from the sims

my sister was playing that five minutes ago... it's good though

[ energy ] [ energy ]

first non-dnb huh?

It is hard to believe that. REALLY good job with the beat, REALLY good ending

boney-man responds:

you better believe it :D i'd tried other genres (mainly trance) before but they sucked, so I stuck to DnB. then i tried again, and got this :D

thanks a lot, glad you all enjoy it!

Insane Factory (Z) Insane Factory (Z)

good job

i liked it after the song started to pick up, it would have been a 10/10 but it was to repetative for me. nice work though!!